The Pointmaker CPN-6000 includes all of the features of the CPN-5600 with the addition of live video streaming, an analog audio extractor and a second HDCP output.
- Focus Audience Attention by drawing, writing or highlighting over documents, photos, slides, live web pages or AV images — even HDCP.
- Superior scaling — The CPN-6000 is a highly flexible scaler, capable of receiving video input in composite, Y/C, VGA and HDMI formats up to 1920 x 1080, while scaling the output in high resolution formats up to 1920 x 1080.
- Remotely switch between 9 video sources and create source labels such as “laptop,”document camera,” “DVD player” and “Blu-ray.”
- Live video streaming — Stream video of any non-HDCP source, with a minimal delay to our Windows 7 Stream Viewer app. Now streaming to the iPad with the latest version of our PVI Control app (streams to iPad 3 and 4, plus iPad mini. An update in the works t
- Streaming Audio: With the addition of streaming audio, users now have three ways to output audio: by passing it over digital video, using the analog audio out, or by streaming audio over a network.
- Digital Audio Extractor — This is our first model to feature a digital audio de-embedder/embedder with analog stereo output, eliminating the need to buy an audio breakout or extractor box. Also offers the ability to switch audio with the digital video sign
- Volume Control:The new volume menu in the CPN-6000 allows independent fine-tuning of analog and digital outputs, and features a master control to adjust overall volume. As with other commonly used Pointmaker features, volume can also be controlled from mos
- EDID Control: The recent upgrade also includes the ability to change the reported native resolution of the Pointmaker via a new EDID (Extended Display Identification Device) menu. By default, the CPN-6000 reports a native resolution of 1920 x 1080 at 60 Hz
- Second Digital Video Output — The CPN-6000 offers one more HDCP output than the CPN-5600, for a total of two. With a total of 9 video inputs and 2 digital video outputs, this model is a more flexible choice for installations with a variety of video input f
- Give wireless Presentations from Your iPad to a big screen or projector. The CPN-6000 also works in conjunction with the PVI Control app that allows presenters to execute commands, select video sources and annotate from an iPad.
Save annotated images on y
- HID Compliant — The CPN-5800 not only works with hundreds of non-HID (Human Interface Device) devices, it also recognizes HID-compliant touch screens, allowing for a greatly expanded list of compatible models.
- Superior scaling — The CPN-6000 is a highly flexible scaler, capable of receiving video input in composite, Y/C, VGA and digital video formats up to 1920 x 1080, while scaling the output in high resolution formats up to 1920 x 1080.
- Color printing — The CPN-6000 supports UNIX LP printing directly from the unit to a color Postscript printer.